GO!Enterprise MDM v3.8.1 is now available!
*** Attention: Running GO!Enterprise MDM on Windows Server 2003 is no longer supported. ***
Use the Update Manager to apply the upgrade to 3.8.1.
Note: If upgrading from a version older than 3.8.0, do not perform the re-encryption until after all updates have been applied.
The GO!Enterprise MDM Server update includes the following:
- Upgraded PHP to 5.6.6
- Removed Managed Apps from Policy suites
- Local Groups corresponding to each Policy Suite will be created during the upgrade and users will be assigned to the appropriate Local Group.
- Certificate Management
- Added the ability to have iOS devices that use certificates issued by GO!Enterprise MDM authenticate VPN connections.
- Shared Users
- Added enrollment for DEP devices
- Added the ability to remove a Shared user from the Dashboard
- Added the following policies for Android OS 5
- Allow screen capture
- Password with no repeating numbers
- Added the ability to provision the GO!Enterprise MDM app as a Device Owner app in Android OS 5.
- Added a 'Help' link next to 'Logout' in the Desktop User Self-Administration Portal.
- Removed the "Allow YouTube" setting for iOS devices from Policy Suites.
- Fixed issues causing Kiosk mode on an Android Samsung KNOX device to be unstable.
- Fixed an issue where the alert for "iOS APN Connectivity" did not display correctly in the Alerts grid.
- Fixed an issue where a second Apple DEP device enrolled to a user displayed on the Users and Devices Grid in the "Apple DEP Device" column as 'No'.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements.
We are also pleased to announce updated v.3.8.2 apps for iOS and Android devices!