GO!Enterprise MDM for Android app v3.9.3 is now available!
Use the Play Store to apply the latest update.
Read more »
GO!Enterprise MDM v3.9.2 is now available!
Use the Update Manager to apply the upgrade to 3.9.2.
The GO!Enterprise MDM Server update includes the following:
- Additional Windows 8.1/10 Functionality
- Reset PIN
- Disable Device
- Connection Schedules
- ActiveSync configuration of the Native email app
- Location Tracking
- Allow Bluetooth Discovery
- Passport for Work
- New Management Policies
- Added Device Feature Policies
- Application Policies
- Added a Windows Phone icon in the Mini Admin
- Added Email unlock PIN option for Remote Lock in the Mini Admin
- Added Email unlock PIN link for Remote Lock in the Mini Admin which can be used at any time to send the most recently generated PIN
- Added the ability to handle an Ownership value of 'Unknown' that may be returned during enrollment of a Windows device
- iOS 8.x/9 Additions
- VPP changes
- DEP Enrollment Optimizations
- Additional Policies
- Force Watch Wrist Detection
- Unmanaged Air Drop
- Allow iCloud Photo Library
- Additional Supervised Policies
- iOS 8.x Policies
- Allow Definition Lookup
- Allow Predictive Keyboard
- Allow Auto Correction
- Allow Spell Check
- iOS 9 Policies
- Allow Keyboard Shortcuts
- Allow Paired Watch
- Allow Passcode Modification
- Allow Device Name Modification
- Allow Wallpaper Modification
- Allow Automatic App Downloads
- Allow Enterprise App Trust
- Added the ability to change the state of an already installed app from Unmanaged to Managed
- Miscellaneous Dashboard Changes
- Added the ability to assign Web Clips to Local groups for iOS devices.
- Added the ability to assign a VPN to Local groups for iOS devices.
- Added the Remove Managed Profile option under Resource Control in Policy Suites.
- The Admin Role permission Group E-mailing has been renamed to Group Notifications to match the label under Organization Control.
- Added the ability to resize columns on "Assign to Groups/Folders" within Managed Apps. Also added Search capabilities.
- PHP upgrade to 5.6.12.
- SAML authentication is now independent from ActiveSync/LDAP authentication. The same domain name can now be entered in the Dashboard for both SAML and ActiveSync/LDAP authentication.
- UI changes to the Android and iOS Managed Apps page for handling Pending and Installed states.
- Updated the Calendar Zoom Size policy for TouchDown to support calendar zoom of up to 500%.
- Fixed an issue that allowed hands-off enrollment to be enabled on an ActiveSync server without defining a domain.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Managed Apps installed through local groups to remain on the device after the user was removed from the local group.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the Managed App web clip to be assigned to users regardless of their liability type as long as they belonged to a local group/LDAP group/folder.
- Fixed an issue causing enrollment of DEP devices to fail if the SQL instance had a different collation than the MDM database.
- Fixed an Alert Settings service error in the Compliance Manager that occurred logged in as an Organization admin.
- Fixed a general service error that occurred when an Organization Admin attempted to add a new GO!Enterprise Workspace configuration.
- Fixed sort functionality in the DEP Devices grid.
- Fixed an issue with Custom Column search in the Smart Devices and Users grid that caused only 100 users to be returned when more than 100 were available.
- Fixed an issue where a General Service Error was displayed when an organization Admin navigated to Managed Apps or tried to remove an iOS app.
We are also pleased to announce GO!Enterprise MDM for Android app v3.9.2.
Read more »
Check for updates to apply v2.7
The GO!Enterprise Workspace v2.7 update includes the following:
- Provide Windows 10 compatibility to Workspace app for those devices running Windows 8.1 and above
- Upgrade of the GO!Enterprise Workspace Server installer/configurator to include all the necessary binaries
- Extend Files app with access to Box cloud storage (box.com)
- Introduces Secure Office, the Workspace embedded secure office files previewer/editor, for Windows Phone and Windows devices running Workspace
- Added the ability to view Workspace push notification from Apple & Google Watches
- Added the ability to push Workspace app through GO!Enterprise MDM administration environment to manage it as an app and auto-provision users
- Added the ability to import users within GO!Enterprise Workspace Server administration environment, using a common but structured csv file type
- Added the ability to export Workspace Administration reports to csv file type
- Added the ability to edit and manage GO!Enterprise Workspace Server user invitation
- Support 3rd party Proxy Servers (Squid, Nginx etc.) to overcome the use of the embedded Secure Intranet Gateway (SIG) Proxy Server
Read more »
We are pleased to announce support for iOS 8.4.1 devices
- Please note: An over the air update is recommended. An update performed via iTunes may require a re-enrollment of the GO!Enterprise MDM application
Read more »
In our effort to enable developers with the industry’s best mobile app development platform and cloud services, we are pleased to announce the availability of GO!AppZone version 2.7. This version introduces new and powerful features:
- Native-code Plugins – Gain access to additional native device capabilities, 3rd party SDK’s and native-code components to unleash the full power of the device through your app. Support for native-code plugins is now available in the GO!AppZone API, Studio IDE and GO!AppZone Build cloud service.
- Audio and Video API – Seamlessly playback and record audio and video files across all supported platforms using native functionality.
- Push Notification REST API – Use a REST-based web service which allows third-party systems to send push notifications to an app. This feature is available on our mobile back-end server and our MBaaS (available by the end of July 2015).
- Local notifications – Use your app to alert the user of special conditions or notifications.
- Mobile User Analytics – Monitor app usage behavior using Google Mobile Analytics. This capability requires a Google Analytics account.
- Read/Write files to local storage – Read and write files locally on the device in binary or text format.
- Mobile client environment contextual awareness – Conditionally execute native code plugin calls depending on the environment (testing app, GO!Enterprise Workspace, HTML simulator or native app).
- File exchange with web servers – Upload/Download files to/from 3rd party web servers using HTTP.
- App Update control – Take programmatic control of over-the-air app updates including the UI interaction with user.
- Device vibration – API support included.
- ShowTime client file browser – View files stored locally on the device.
- GO!AppZone Deploy – Deploy your apps using our production ready MBaaS that will be released by the end of July 2015. All GO!AppZone platform components have been updated for compatibility with GO!AppZone Deploy.
In addition to these major new features, we have included several improvements, bug fixes and performance enhancements.
For a detailed list of improvements and bug fixes please refer to the release notes for version 2.7 which can be found here. Also, if you plan to develop or use native-code plugins, make sure that you check out our new Plugins SDK Reference guide.
The latest versions of GO!AppZone Studio, GO!AppZone ShowTime, the Secure Intranet Gateway and the new Native-code Plugins SDK are available in the Downloads section.
Read more »
GO!Enterprise MDM v3.9.1 is now available!
Use the Update Manager to apply the upgrade to 3.9.1.
The GO!Enterprise MDM Server update includes the following:
- ActiveSync Integration using PowerShell
- Added the ability to enable PowerShell under ActiveSync Servers in the Dashboard.
- Added the ability to retrieve a list of ActiveSync devices from an Exchange server and display them in a Discovered Devices grid in the Dashboard.
- Added Search, Device and Administration Panel functionality to the Discovered Devices grid.
- Added background and deletion syncing.
- Added the ability to display Discovered device information in the User Profile.
- Added the ability to notify users before their Quarantine date.
- Added the ability to get the Recovery Password for matched devices.
- Data usage Monitoring
- Add Data Plans under Organization Management -> Organizational Control.
- Assign device phone and IMEI numbers to a data plan.
- Track the amount of data being used per device.
- Add a restriction in Compliance Manager for when a user resets the data on the device before the quota reset day.
- Send alert email and notifications to Admins and end users regarding how much data they've used.
- Added Data Usage information to the Device Panel of the Mini Admin.
- Added a Data usage plan report.
- Windows 8.1/10 support
- Enrollment with Federated and non-Federated Authentication
- Password Policies
- Device Policies
- Device Encryption
- Remote Lock
- Admin and User initiated Selective Wipe
- Remote Wipe
- Remote Ring
- Device Information
- Windows Push Notification Service (WNS) for sending push notifications
- Added the ability to push GO!Enterprise Workspace configurations.
- Added the setting “Prompt for authentication to access Managed Apps” under System Management -> Organization settings to allow credential-based or token-based authentication when viewing Managed Apps from iOS and Android devices.
- Added access control for the Desktop and Mobile User Self-Administration Portals under Policy Suites in the Dashboard.
- Added a label to the device grid to distinguish between the Main grid, DEP grid and PowerShell devices grid.
- Added Additional iOS 7/8 Features.
- Managed Domains for Email and Safari
- Content Filter (Supervised Mode)
- SSO Configuration (Corporate Resource)
- PHP upgrade to 5.6.10.
- Dashboard changes
- Split the Device Panel and added an Administration Panel that contains the Security actions.
- The Enter key now performs a Search All from the Search Panel in the Mini Admin.
- Added a way to Switch Organizations under Alerts in the top right corner of the Dashboard.
- Added the ability set up and push an Enterprise App store via Web Clip for iOS devices under Organization Management > Managed Apps > iOS.
- Fixed an issue with the iOS RemoveProvisioningProfile command when removing provisioning profile assignments via LDAP groups/folders.
- Fixed an issue on the LDAP Servers page that allowed you to remove all domains from the table when at least one domain is required.
- Fixed an issue under Android Wi-Fi Networks where the WEP Key settings weren’t being retained on the second page of the wizard when the back button was clicked.
- Fixed an issue where Local groups were not loading correctly when trying to assign resources to them.
- Fixed an issue where a device that has been disabled, then a wipe was initiated, did not receive the wipe once being re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue with the Passcode not compliant with requirements restriction not working properly within Compliance Manager.
- Fixed issues which could cause the deletion of an Organization through the Dashboard to fail.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to assign managed apps to the Single App mode of Supervised iOS devices.
- Fixed an issue where a large number of upper ASCII characters entered in for an Organization name could cause the Dashboard to crash when saving.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the deletion of an Organization to fail.
- Fixed a display issue in the Dashboard where the default Liability setting in the User grid and the User profile for a user did not match.
Read more »