Forwarding messages with attachments
Posted by Matt Kuebler on 16 November 2009 02:58 PM
Windows Mobile 5:
When forwarding a message that has attachments, the attachments will be automatically attached to the forward.
If you have not yet downloaded all of these attachments, however, the forwarded message will fail to be sent. The message will appear "stuck" in the Outbox.
This is not an issue if NotifyLink for Windows Mobile v4.1.1 (maintenance release) has been installed.
If you wish to forward all attachments, you must download them completely before forwarding the message.
If you wish to forward some of the attachments or only the message, please follow the steps below:
1. Download the attachments you wish to forward, save them to the device.
2. Use the "Reply" option on the device.
3. Erase the auto generated "To" field and add the recipient(s) to whom you will forward the message.
4. Attach any files you wish to forward.
5. Edit the Subject/Message Body if you wish.
6. Send the Message.