Windows Mobile 5 Device Relocks After Being Unlocked
Posted by Matt Kuebler on 16 November 2009 02:57 PM
Windows Mobile 5:
This issue has to do with a Windows Mobile 5 device that has been issued a security lock command from the server.
1. Enter the password to unlock your device.
2. Open NotifyLink Preferences > Push Settings
3. Set both the Weekday and Weekend to "None".
4. Close the Push Settings screen.
5. Open the device's security settings (NOT NotifyLink Preferences/Security Settings), set the device to not lock.
6. Open NotifyLink Preferences > Push Settings
7. Set the Weekday and Weekend time to their previous values.
8. Close the Push Settings Screen.