Hiding/Moving the NotifyLink Upgrade icon on a Blackberry.
To hide the NotifyLink Upgrade icon on a Blackberry:
1) Scroll over top the NotifyLink Upgrade icon.
2) Hold down the control (Ctrl) button and click in the (top) scroll wheel button.
3) A menu should pop up with choices to “Move application” or “Hide application”.
4) Select “Hide application” to hide the “NotifyLink Upgrade” icon and then click in the scroll wheel to complete the action.
5) To move the NotifyLink application to the top-> select “Move application” and then use the scroll wheel to move it to the top of the application menu and then click in the scroll wheel to complete the action.
If you want to get back the items that you have hidden you simply do the following:
1) Click on the control button once and then the scroll wheel again and you will see the option "Show All".
2) You will then see the hidden applications appear with an X through them.
3) If you highlight the icons with an X and click control and the scroll wheel you can uncheck the option to "Hide Application" for that item.
4) That item will then display once again.