GO!NotifyLink Enterprise Server:
Network Load Balancing with GO!NLES
- Install Windows 2003 Enterprise server.
- During install of the network components, select Network Load Balancing to install it.
- Open the Network Load Balancing Manager under admin tools.
- Right click Network Load Balancing Clusters and select New Cluster.
- Enter the IP, subnet and FQDN of the cluster and select unicast.
- At the connect window, enter the IP address of the first machine in the cluster and hit connect. Select it and then hit next.
- Once the cluster is created, right click the cluster and select Add New Host to add another machine to the cluster.
- Installed NLES on each machine in the cluster.
- Disable Internet Message Service on all but one of the cluster machines.
You may also reference these links from Microsoft: