Creating an Account on the iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad Using a Profile:
1. Once the ActiveSync account has been set up on the NotifyLink Enterprise server you can open the web browser on the iPhone/iPod touch/iPad and navigate to the following web page.
2. Enter the email address configured within the NotifyLink account.
3. This will take you to a screen asking to install the "Notify iPhone Sync" profile. Select the Install button.
4. Select "Install Now" from the Install Profile prompt.
5. The iPhone device will then prompt you for your password. Enter your NotifyLink Authentication Password and select "Next."
If you are uncertain of your Authentication Password, it can be found in the following locations:
NotifyLink Admin Web: User Administration -> Select the user -> Edit User Device
NotifyLink Client Web: General Tab -> Device
6. Once the password is entered the profile will automatically install. When you see, "Profile Installed" at the top of the screen, the installation is complete. Select "Done."
7. Once the profile is complete you can begin using NotifyLink on the iPhone/iPod touch/iPad as usual
Removing the NotifyLink Profile:
If you have created your account using the profile, the Delete Account option is not available in the device Settings. There is a unique method for removing an account created using a profile.
To delete the account using the profile: From the device Home screen, select Settings > General > Profile > select the Profile in question > tap the Remove button.
After doing this, your NotifyLink account will be successfully removed from your device.