When logging into the NotifyLink Admin/Client Web consoles, you may get prompted with a Windows Authentication pop up box. If you do not want this prompt to appear before getting to the Admin/Client web pages you can disable this prompt by doing the following:
1. Open up IIS and tree down to the Web site that GO!NotifyLink was installed on to.
2. Underneath the NotifyLink web site, locate the admin and client folders.
3. First, right click on the admin folder and go to Properties.
4. Next click on the Directory Security tab.
5. Click the Edit button under Anonymous Access and Authentication Control
6. Check the check box for Anonymous Access and uncheck any of the check boxes under Authenticated Access.
7. Click OK.
8. Follow steps 3 thru 7 to allow Anonymous Access on the client folder.