- Disable the user in the NLES admin console.
- Deselect all folders under IT Policies - > Folders
- Kill the IMAP process for the user:
- This command will give you the processID:
- omstat -u rci
- John Doe / hq/CN=JohnDoe 66537 R 12812
- In this example pid is 12812.
- To then kill the process:
- kill 12812
- Clear out your the user's imap folder cache as follows:
- make sure the user is logged out, i.e.
omstat -u all
- should not show any more sessions for him.
- determine the user folder directory, i.e.
omshowu -n <lastname> -f
- Go there (the so-called g-directory of the user)
- This should have a subdirectory called imap-cache. delete that:
rm -r imap-cache
- Check the mailbox for errors:
- omscan -AxvU
example: [root@mail ~]# omscan -AxvU "John Doe"
- Select any folders
- Enable the user
If errors continue, send the results of the omscan to firstname.lastname@example.org.