MDaemon 19.x version SyncML Workaround
Posted by Bernard Chandler on 04 November 2019 01:40 PM
The MDaemon 19.x version deprecated and removed SyncML which would causes (GO!)NotifyLink Enterprise Server to fail for synchronizing Mdaemon user's PIM. However, Alt-N (Mdaemon) support has provided a workaround to allow access to SyncML for the MDaemon 19 version. Please note, this a temporary workaround and may not be available in future versions of MDaemon.
1. Please create a copy of the WorldClient.ini (C:\MDaemon\WorldClient) and rename that copy WorldClient.ini file to WorldClient.old.ini
2. Open the WorldClient.ini file and navigate to the [SyncML] area/section.
Please change the Enable=No to Enable=Yes
Now add these lines:
Once done the [SyncML] area/section should look like this:
3. Next, navigate to the [WebServer] area/section.
Verify that this line is listed
Add these lines:
4. Now save the WorldClient.ini file.
5. Once that is complete, save the changes and then restart MDaemon (https://www.altn.com/Support/KnowledgeBase/KnowledgeBaseResults/?Number=KBA-02123 )