Enable ActiveSync logging on a Windows Mobile device
Posted by Heather Burkett on 23 December 2010 09:37 AM
How do you get an ActiveSync log off of a Windows Mobile device?
On a Windows Mobile 6.5 device, you will use the following steps.
1. Open the Activesync Application on the Windows Mobile Phone.
2. Click Menu – > Click Options
3. Make Sure Microsoft Exchange is Highlighted
4. Click Settings –> Click Next on the Server Settlings Screen
5. Click Next on the User Information Screen
6. Click Menu on the Server Settings Screen
7. Click Advanced
8. Set Event Logging to Verbose
9. The logs will be created in the Windows\ActiveSync folder on the device.