We are pleased to announce that NotifyMDM Server 3.10.0 & 3.10.1 are now available!
Use the Update Manager to apply the upgrade patch for v3.10.0 & 3.10.1.
The NotifyMDM Server update includes the following:
- Rebranded server from GO!Enterprise MDM to NotifyMDM
- Rebranded NotifyMDM Server Dashboard
- Rebranded NotifyMDM End User Self Administrator Portal
- Rebranded NotifyMDM Mobile Device apps
- Fixed an issue for better error handling when assigning resources.
- Fixed Managed App issue for iPad enrolled through app-less enrollment.
- Fixed issues for Managed not appearing in the Managed App area.
- Fixed minor issue for the Apple APN renew Wizard.
- Fixed an issue where Generic alerts can cause a Windows device to become unenrolled from the MDM system.
- Fixed an issue where manually changing the Sync Schedule from peak to off-peak doesn't change how often the app syncs.
- Fixed an issue where selecting the Save Changes button within System Administration (under System Management) causes Use GCM and Proxy ctiveSync Traffic by Default options to be disabled.
- Fixed an issue where organization Administrator receive “iOS MDM Service Error” when selecting Update Profile.