Follow these guidelines to setup and run the NotifyLink Enterprise Server (NLES) or NotifyMDM server (NMDM) on Windows Server 2008 x64.
ASP.NET 2.0, 32-bit version
For NotifyLink or NotifyMDM to function correctly in a Windows 2008 x64 or Windows 2012 environment, IIS must run the 32 bit version of ASP.NET 2.0.
To run the 32-bit version of ASP.NET 2.0, follow these steps:
1. From the Administrative Tools, access the Internet Information Services Manager.
2. Navigate to the application pool for the website that has NLESinstalled.
3. Right click on the application pool to select advanced settings.
4. Change Enable 32-bit applications to true.
5. Restart IIS or recycle the application pool.
See also KB: Using NotifyLink or NotifyMDM on Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 and KB: Windows Server 2008 Issues and Workarounds